Terms and Conditions
Stenströms Herr- och Damekipering AB, Oraganisationsnummer: 556005-7944 (Stenströms Gentlemen and Ladies Outfitters AB, Business Registration Number: 556005-7944) operates stenstromsstore.com partly through www.stenstromsstore.com and partly through their store in Helsingborg at Stortorget 12, 252 23, Sweden.
At the moment we do not deliver to any country outside EU. Delivery may vary from country to country. We are working with POSTNORD - Who handle all of our shipments who are using different shipment partners for each country. Within Sweden 1-3 days delivery. 2-6 within Europe.
- All prices in SEK including VAT at the appropriate rate. The price that is valid is that quoted on the date a purchase is made. Eventual freight costs are estimated before you confirm your order. If you want to compare exchange rates with your own currency you can click on the following link for more information. www.forex.se If you pay with a foreign credit or debit card the final amount may vary somewhat depending on the exchange rate of the day, fluctuations or your banks charges on the day of purchase.Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- All prices in EUR including VAT at the appropriate rate. The price that is valid is that quoted on the date a purchase is made. Eventual freight costs are estimated before you confirm your order. If you want to compare exchange rates with your own currency you can click on the following link for more information. www.forex.se If you pay with a foreign credit or debit card the final amount may vary somewhat depending on the exchange rate of the day, fluctuations or your banks charges on the day of purchase.Please contact your bank for more detailed information.
- PAYMENT CARD
- When paying by credit card, there are no extra fees regardless of the size of your order. We accept VISA / MASTERCARD. Your payment is handled by Klarna, which guarantees a fast and secure payment. (When you have paid, the amount is reserved in your account, however, the actual transaction is only carried out when your order has been sent.) Stenströms Herr- och Damekipering AB never saves any information about your card. Only Klarna has access to essential card information. Minors (under 18 years of age) may not make purchases. PAYMENT INVOICE
- Shop now - pay after delivery! When you pay via Klarna invoice, you shop safely and easily. You never have to provide your card details, and always pay after you have received your goods.
Always get the item home before you pay.
Payment period is always 30 days.
You never have to give out card details.
Always 14 days right of withdrawal in accordance with the Distance and Home Sales Act. *
Download your invoices from klarna.se.
Possibility of partial payment. If payment is not made, a reminder fee of SEK 60.00 and default interest of 25.00% will be added. At the time of purchase, a credit check is performed, which in some cases means that a credit report is taken. Then you will receive a copy of the credit information by post. Personal data is handled in accordance with current legislation. Klarna processes personal data for the purpose of performing customer analysis, identification, credit control and marketing. Social security numbers are used as customer numbers for customer management purposes.
* Does not apply to all goods and services, e.g. air travel, events and custom-made goods.
Klarna AB, organization number SE556737-0431.
We reserve the right to refuse or reject purchases.
- DELIVERY CHARGES
- We always provide free shipping to our customers in Sweden and within EU.
- DATE OF DISPATCH
- We process all orders from Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.30pm. The goods are sent promptly from our store. Orders placed between Friday and Sunday, or over the weekend will be handled the following Monday or next working day.
- TRACKING OF GOODS
- When you have completed your purchase you will shortly receive an e-mail confirming your order with a delivery code which can be used to track your goods by post, www.posten.se.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT / ACCEPTENCE OF DELIVERY
- Customers are asked to thoroughly check the package/packaging before you sign for the delivery. If you have reason to believe that the outer packaging and/or the contents of the package might be damaged you are asked to note this on the receipt of the package. If you can see that the goods are damaged you are advised not to accept the delivery. Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EXCHANGE / RETURNS / REFUND
- We follow the guidelines/rules of the National Consumer Agency. Returned goods should be unworn, unused and intact; this applies even to the packaging. The customer bears the cost of returning the items. We cover the costs of sending exchanged items to you. Any questions regarding your goods or your purchase please telephone or e-mail us and we will be happy to help you.
- Return address:
Stenströms Herr- och Damekipering AB
252 23 Helsingborg